Embracing a New Year With Purpose
As the sun sets on the horizon of the adventures over the past year, the Board of Directors stand at the dawn of a new year with excitement, gratitude and a renewed commitment to the RVing lifestyle. The transition from one year to the next is not just a change in the calendar, it’s a transformative moment that beckons reflection on our journey and planning for the roads yet to be traveled.
CELEBRATING 45 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE
Looking in the review mirror to the roads behind us, we can’t help but marvel at the milestones and memories that breathe life into the legacy of Escapees RV Club. The twists and turns of challenges encountered along the way have only fortified our unity, and the triumphs have been a collective victory.
From the seasoned members who have been with us since the inception, to the newest RV enthusiasts who have recently joined our ranks, every individual has played an invaluable role in shaping Escapees into the vibrant community we are today.
To the Escapees team, both current and past, your demonstrated resilience, adaptability and unwavering commitment have been the driving force behind such an enduring legacy. As we celebrate 45 years, our hearts overflow with gratitude for the dedication that has propelled us forward and allowed us to weather the ever-changing landscapes and to remain the best RV club for enthusiasts.
Camaraderie, exploration and shared experiences have directly touched nearly half a million members over the past 45 years. This is a true testament to the collective spirit that defines Escapees, its members and the founding philosophy of our founders Joe and Kay Peterson.
EMBARKING INTO NEW HORIZONS
As we embark into the new year, our gaze shifts to the horizon and our attention to the future. It’s time to chart new territories, set ambitious goals and drive progressive change.
Our focus in the coming year will be on program enhancement, sustainability and creating more value for your Escapees membership. Through enhanced digital and online resources, expanded education access, improved discount programs and a passion for excellence, the road ahead looks even brighter.
But over the years, it has become more evident that change is the only constant. The industry and economic landscape are ever evolving, and our ability to embrace change and innovation will be key to our continued success and ability to accomplish these goals. As such, it is our continued goal and priority to foster a culture that encourages creative thinking, embraces new technologies and values forward-looking ideas.
Let us welcome the New Year with optimism, determination and a shared commitment to make the RVing lifestyle the best it can be for ourselves, our friends and fellow travelers. The Board of Directors eagerly anticipates the journey ahead and looks forward to the collective adventures and successes that will define the next chapter in the story of Escapees RV Club.
Here’s to a year of open roads, new discoveries and shared moments of joy!
In 2024, We Resolve
- We resolve to do our best each and every day to serve the needs of Escapees members.
- We resolve to keep membership dues and program prices as low as possible without jeopardizing the quality of service.
- We resolve to constantly evaluate and improve the services we provide, to ensure they are operating at the highest level achievable.
- We resolve to seek out and provide new programs and create benefits that enhance member value.
- We resolve to improve digital tools for mail service members to provide more convenient and faster account management.
- We resolve to support staff and reduce barriers by providing the tools and assistance needed in order to create a strong, effective environment.
- We resolve to encourage member feedback and suggestions on how Escapees can better the RV lifestyle and club membership.
- We resolve to remain RVer advocates and continue to monitor issues that could adversely affect RVers’ rights.
- We resolve to remain an inclusive club for all RV lifestyles and to welcome all RVers regardless of their RV type, age, race, sexual orientation, religion, political association or social status.
- We resolve to inspire members to assist in spreading the word about Escapees so that the club can thrive, grow and remain financially sound so more benefits and services can be added in the years to come.
- We resolve to keep the legacy in which founders, Joe and Kay Peterson, set forth and to maintain our caring and sharing attitude in order to keep community as the heart and soul of Escapees RV Club.