Best of Nashville HOP 2024
April 28 - May 4
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Founded along the Cumberland River in 1779, Nashville is near the center of Tennessee.
It is best known as the Capital of Country Music, with attractions such as the Grand Ole Opry and the Live Radio Show, the Country Music Hall of Fame, and sites like the famous Parthenon, Music Row, and famous bars like Tootsie’s.
Listen to the live music and see the city lights on Broadway Street, the most visited street in Nashville. Behind Broadway’s famous honky-tonks is the iconic Ryman, constructed in 1889 and renamed the Grand Ole Opry in 1943. Both are iconic buildings that share the same deep routed country history.
Visit places like the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, the General Jackson Showboat, Belle Meade Historical Site and Winery, as well as Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage.
Belle Meade was a historical site with many skirmishes during the Battle of Nashville, which was host to Andrew Jackson, Generals Grant, Sherman and Hancock.
Tour the vineyard that’s owned by Kix Brooks, of Brooks & Dunn, and many other fun sites like the Jack Daniel’s Distillery, The American Picker’s and Antique Archaeology, the Marathon Museum and moonshine sampling for free, which are huge attractions!
There are several historical attractions, old plantations and Civil War sites, and you can learn about Nashville’s history while visiting these historical sites and iconic buildings.
Let us do the complex and time-consuming work of planning a vacation and also driving you there, while you sit back, relax and enjoy!
Board a luxury motorcoach and enjoy a leisurely ride in and around Nashville with a knowledgeable local tour guide.
HOPs are fun and exciting, especially when shared with like-minded people!
Remember to bring your camera!
Highlights, stops, sites, and tours, including, but not limited to:
· Tour Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
· Tour Ryman Auditorium
· Music Row
· General Jackson Showboat
· Opry Mills Mall
· Tour Grand Ole Opry – Live radio show
· Tour Johnny Cash’s Hideaway Farm
· Tour Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
· Lunch at Loretta Lynn’s Kitchen
· Belle Meade and wine tasting
· Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage
· Jack Daniel’s Distillery (Must be 21 and show ID)
· Lunch at the famous Mary Bobo’s Restaurant
· Enjoy the history of the surrounding area during lunch!
· Visit Arrington Vineyards – owned by Kix Brooks of Brooks & Dunn
· Tour of Nashville – Lower Broadway, Legislative Plaza, Bicentennial Park, the Gulch, The Parthenon, Centennial Park, etc.
· Antique Archaeology – American Picker’s – the famous TV show
· Marathon Village
· Marathon Auto Museum
· Tennessee Legend Moonshine (Tasting is free. Must be 21 with ID.)
· Five meals
· Six nights at a friendly RV Park
· Souvenir HOP name badges
· Professional motorcoach and driver
· An amazing local tour guide
· All taxes and gratuities
Payments: When registering for this HOP, you may pay half upon registration.
Final Payment: March 29, 2024
We highly suggest you register online.
Register for this HOP Online by clicking the button below:
Registration for this event opens on June 7th, 2023 , 10:00 a.m.
Note: This HOP may sell out online before you have a chance to register via phone.
AND MUCH MORE!
Special dietary requests cannot be accommodated. This HOP includes considerable walking that will be on uneven terrain.
*Note This itinerary may still be amended without notice. We do our best to secure all activities ahead of time, but when dealing with the weather, traffic, length of tours, and our local vendors’ changes are sometimes necessary.
HOP Confirmation email
Once registered, a receipt notification will be sent via email regarding all the pertinent information, such as RV Park, address, tour dates, times, etc.
If you do not receive it, please check your SPAM files, or email us at: email@example.com
- We highly suggest you protect your financial investment on this HOP by purchasing trip insurance.
- If you or a family member has a pre-existing medical condition, consider purchasing trip cancellation or interruption insurance.
- Insurance can also help with covering unexpected illnesses or emergencies while on the trip.
To learn more about or purchase Travel insurance, click below.
HOP Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations 60+ days prior to the event:
You may cancel your registration for a full refund minus a 10% fee of the entire cost of the HOP any time before 11:59 p.m. CDT on Tuesday, 02/27/2024.
Cancellations 59-30 days prior to the event:
You may cancel your registration for a 50% refund of the purchase price before 11:59 p.m. CDT on Thursday, 3/28/2024.
No refunds will be given for cancellations after 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 3/29/2024.
All ticket sales are final on Friday, 3/29/2024.
To view upcoming HOPs
The HOP Facebook page:
To join our discussion forum
Escapees Events: Click this link to see the upcoming Escapees events: http://www.rvnetwork.com/forum/35-escapees-rv-club-events/
Escapees Club News: The HOPs or any Escapees RV Club information can be sent to you via Club News.
Stay informed with important club updates, advocacy issues and promotion items. If you would like to stay updated, go to: https://escapees.com/aboutus/club-benefits then click the sign-up button on the right side.
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the following:
- As an attendee, you assume all risk and danger relating to your personal property, RV, and attendance at the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event. In the event of loss or theft, no claim will be made upon Escapees, its volunteers, employees or agents.
- Volunteers may be directing and assisting you in your parking areas. However, it is the driver of the vehicle who is responsible for avoiding obstacles or dangerous situations and is solely responsible for any damage to one’s property or the property of others.
- As an attendee at this event, you are granting your permission to be filmed, videotaped, audiotaped or photographed, and granting Escapees RV Club the full use of any such recordings or images without compensation.
- By registering, you will also receive occasional email notifications of future HOPs; however, you can opt-out of these notifications at any time.
- In addition to the above, you will be required during registration to agree that you will help provide a safe environment for everyone by complying with our health and safety rules, and to release Escapees from liability should you become ill during the event.
- By purchasing a ticket for this event, you are agreeing to all the above.