- This event has passed.
Moab Outdoor Adventure HOP – Sold Out, Wait List Only
May 2, 2023 - May 7, 2023
Location: Moab, Utah
If you love outdoor adventure, then this HOP is for you!
Moab, Utah, is a perfect climate for outdoor events, and Escapees has an exciting, action-packed outdoor adventure awaiting your arrival.
Several days will be filled with fun and excitement with off-road runs while exploring the beautiful Moab area with your HOP hosts.
Put the finishing touch on a perfect week with a historic and entertaining ride down the Colorado River. For some, it may even be the best highlight of the HOP!
Step onboard a jet boat and relax as you sip a glass of wine, beer, water, or a soft drink while the boat glides up the Colorado River. Enjoy the beauty of two-thousand-foot red rock cliffs that will surround you.
Floating back to a private dock, you will hear live western entertainment and enjoy a delicious cowboy-style Dutch Oven dinner.
Moab is truly a beautiful area to explore!
Be sure to bring your camera for the breathtaking panoramic views of the sunrises and sunsets.
Rain or Shine - Package Includes:
• 5 nights with full hookups at a nice RV park
• Enjoyable exploration of the beautiful area on guided off-road runs.
• Some runs will be over uneven terrain/rocks.
• Cowboy-style Dutch oven dinner
• Leisurely cruise up the river
• *Welcome diner
• *Dinner during the week.
• *Farewell dinner
• Meet and greet socials.
• Guided trail runs.
• Souvenir HOP name badge
• Your HOP hosts
• All Gratuities
• No trucks, ATVs, or motorcycles.
• No ride alongs.
And much more!
Itinerary subject to change without notice.
*Welcome dinner: Special dietary requests cannot be accommodated.
*Farewell dinner: All items except the meat dishes are vegetarian friendly.
This HOP includes considerable walking that will be on uneven terrain.
Must be able to climb stairs. There could be as many as ten stairs or as few as two stairs.
Pictures illustrate trails and may not be the trails you will be traveling.
Pricing for this HOP
This Event only has spaces for 32ft and under RV’s remaining
Payment options: Pay half of the fee upon registration and the balance is due 60 days before the event. Ask the HOP department about this payment option.
The Balance Due: March 2, 2023
Please call our HOP Department to register for this event: 936-329-6499
Registration for this event opens on July 13th, 2022 10:00 a.m.
Off- roading vehicles and safety
- All vehicles are required to have off-road tires and a high and low range four-wheel drive.
- Vehicles such as a Jeep Wrangler, Toyota FJ, Hummer H3, and all off-road rental Jeeps in Moab are fine. Please call if you have a question on your vehicle.
- For those attendees who do not own such a high clearance vehicle, rental units are available by several vendors in Moab.
- All rental units must be rated for Moab Trails and are required to be reserved a minimum of 90 days in advance of HOP. Jeeps are in high demand.
- For trail safety and communication, each vehicle must be equipped with a Family Radio Service / GMRS Radio, which is available in handheld versions.
- Due to insurance policies, there will be no ride alongs.
- Everyone is required to have an off-road high clearance vehicle, as mentioned above.
- HOP cannot accommodate children under the age of 12.
- No motorcycles, ATVs, or trucks are allowed.
You will be able to relax at a nice RV park with full hookups and a peaceful, picturesque setting will be visible outside your RV door.
After registering – confirmation email
After registering, you will receive a confirmation notice. This notice will have a link to click on for “Itinerary and event details,” which has important information that you will need before the event date.
Please, make sure Escapees has your current email address on file. You can log on to your Escapees RV Club membership’s dashboard and change your personal information.
If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your spam files, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We highly suggest you protect your investment on this HOP by purchasing trip insurance.
If you or a family member has a pre-existing medical condition, consider purchasing trip cancellation or interruption insurance. Insurance can also help with covering unexpected illnesses or emergencies while on the trip.
To learn more about or purchase Travel insurance, click the banner below.
HOP Cancellation Policy
1 Business Day from Booking: Full Refund
More Than 90 Days to the event: 75 % Refund
30 – 90 Days to the event: 25% Refund
30 Days or Less to the event: No Refunds
NOTE: The below are for U.S. Land HOPs only
If you travel with Escapees HOPs on cruises or special adventure HOPs, we will supply the covid tour guidelines.
Escapees RV Club Covid Policy – https://escapees.com/coronavirus
To view upcoming HOPs
This HOP Facebook page:
To join our discussion forum
Escapees Club News: The HOPs or any Escapees RV Club information can be sent to you via Club News.
Stay informed with important club updates, advocacy issues and promotion items. If you want to stay updated, go to the right-hand side of this page and click on, Sign up for Club News