Let Us Take Care Of Everything Just Show Up And Have Fun!
Escapees HOPs – Head Out Program focuses on bringing RVers to unique locations, special events and theme-related activities to create fun-filled and memorable adventures.
All you have to do is register and show up!
Escapees HOPs – Head Out Program offers the highest level of service for all of our RV events. We take care of everything from planning the itinerary, making your reservations, arranging meals, and setting up excursions.
Past HOPs visited the Rose Parade and the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta, while others featured cruises to explore Alaska, Cuba and the Panama Canal, or white-water rafting and ATV riding.
What to Expect at a HOP
- Approx 30-60 active RVers
- A 5-10 day event – most HOPs include full hookups
- Organized activities are included – for example: tours, some catered meals, potlucks, local event tickets, a professional tour guide, professional motorcoach and driver, your HOP hosts, a souvenir HOP name badge, meet and greet socials, all gratuities, and much more!
- Approx 30-200 active attendees that enjoy cruising and meeting fellow SKPs
- Cruise itineraries are typically 7-35 days
- Organized meet and greet socials for the cruise HOP attendees
- Optional port-of-call excursions
Meet Your HOPs Director
Born and raised in the Lone Star State, Lisa Koca retired after 29 years with GTE/Verizon. During her working years Lisa volunteered 14 years for CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) and 10 years for the crisis center.
She has been RVing since 2000 and has traveled to 48 of the 50 states, Central America, Cuba, the Bahamas, and South America.
Have a HOP idea or interested in hosting?
Send your HOP idea or host offer.