Flaming Gorge HOP 2024
June 21, 2024
Location: Rock Springs, Wyoming
After the Escapade, join your fellow Escapees and travel in an air-conditioned motorcoach, along with a local tour guide, and visit Flaming Gorge, south of Rock Springs and Green River.
View vast landscapes and steep canyons, from high desert plains to alpine forests.
The Flaming Gorge is a haven for anglers, mountain bikers and campers.
You will often see wildlife along the tour route. There are mule deer, pronghorn antelope, eagles, osprey, bighorn sheep and more.
Learn about the history and the geological landscape of the area on this full-day tour of this national recreation area, stopping at scenic overlooks and indulging in a delicious lunch.
Enjoy the breathtaking sights in the Flaming Gorge!
Please come by the HOP Booth in the Hospitality area to pick up your name badge. This is your ticket to the Flaming Gorge Tour.
- Flaming Gorge
- Gateway sign
- Firehole Canyon
- Antelope Flat
- Flaming Gorge Dam
- Ice Cream snack included
- Red Canyon
- Sheep Creek Bay
- Salmon Interpretive site
- Lucerne Valley Marina
- Green River (as time permits)
- Beautiful Scenic Overviews
- Professional tour guide
- Professional Motorcoach driver
- Your HOP hosts
- All Gratuities
Rain or shine and is subject to change without notice.
*Special dietary requests cannot be accommodated.
This HOP includes some walking.
Must be able to walk at least 1/4 mile.
Not wheelchair or scooter accessible.
Some tour stops are primitive. The trails are dirt and gravel.
*Note This itinerary may still be amended without notice. We do our best to secure all activities ahead of time, but when dealing with the weather, traffic, length of tours, and our local vendors’ changes are sometimes necessary.
HOP Confirmation email
Once registered, a receipt notification will be sent via email regarding all the pertinent information, such as RV Park, address, tour dates, times, etc.
If you do not receive it, please check your SPAM files, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOP Cancellation Policy
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
Cancellations 60+ days prior to the event:
You may cancel your registration for a full refund, minus a 10% fee of the entire cost of the HOP, any time before 11:59pm CDT on Monday, 4/22/2024.
Cancellations 59-30 days prior to the event:
You may cancel your registration for a 50% refund of the entire cost of the HOP before 11:59pm CDT on Tuesday, 5/22/2024.
All ticket sales final and no refunds after 11:59pm CST on Wednesday, 5/23/2024.
To view upcoming HOPs
HOP Facebook page:
To join our discussion forum
Escapees Events: Click this link to see the upcoming Escapees events: http://www.rvnetwork.com/forum/35-escapees-rv-club-events/
Escapees Club News: The HOPs or any Escapees RV Club information can be sent to you via Club News.
Stay informed with important club updates, advocacy issues and promotion items. If you would like to stay updated, go to: https://escapees.com/aboutus/club-benefits then click the sign-up button on the right side.
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the following:
- As an attendee, you assume all risk and danger relating to your personal property, RV, and attendance at the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event. In the event of loss or theft, no claim will be made upon Escapees, its volunteers, employees or agents.
- Volunteers may be directing and assisting you in your parking areas. However, it is the driver of the vehicle who is responsible for avoiding obstacles or dangerous situations and is solely responsible for any damage to one’s property or the property of others.
- As an attendee at this event, you are granting your permission to be filmed, videotaped, audiotaped or photographed, and granting Escapees RV Club the full use of any such recordings or images without compensation.
- By registering, you will also receive occasional email notifications of future HOPs; however, you can opt-out of these notifications at any time.
- In addition to the above, you will be required during registration to agree that you will help provide a safe environment for everyone by complying with our health and safety rules, and to release Escapees from liability should you become ill during the event.
- By purchasing a ticket for this event, you are agreeing to all the above, including the Escapees Covid Policy. For more details on this policy, click Escapees RV Club Covid Policy.