Hang Out, Share Experiences, Meet New Friends
More Events for all Escapees RV Club Members
Creating a community of RVers was the inspiration when Escapees RV club was founded in 1978. Hangouts are a continuation of this core value and are a great way to get to know your fellow Escapees and find your community on the road!
We created Escapees Hangouts to provide more opportunities for all members to make new friends and share fun, active and adventurous experiences together.
We hope you’ll join us!
What to Expect at a Hangout
- A community of 55-60 active RV enthusiasts
- A 5-10 day event, usually at a campground with full or partial hookups
- A schedule with a choice of organized activities as well as plenty of opportunities for socializing and spontaneous events
- Included or optional excursions like hiking, kayaking, bicycling, breweries and wineries, foodie tours, local festivals and more
- Group campfires, happy hours and potluck meals
Meet Your Hangouts Director
Kirsty Halliday’s involvement with Escapees and various volunteering opportunities speaks volumes about her commitment to fostering connections within the RV community. As the Hangouts Director, Kirsty gets to channel her wealth of experiences into helping others create memorable journeys. With her network and understanding of the road, she’s in an excellent position to guide and support fellow travelers, ensuring they make the most of their adventures.