- This event has passed.
Tombstone Western Heritage HOP
Location: Tombstone, AZ
After a fun and eventful Escapade, take a relaxing HOP or two.
Let us do the driving; sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Board a luxury motor coach with a local tour guide and enjoy the beautiful view of the mountains, mesas, deserts and learn about Tombstone’s rich western heritage.
Images of gunfights, miners, saloons, ladies of the night, Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday and the famous shoot-out at the O.K. Corral are the first thoughts in your mind when you hear about Tombstone, a former booming mining town, now one of the last frontier towns.
HOPs are fun and enjoyable when you are with Escapees friends.
- The most historic Western graveyard, Boothill Graveyard, where several legendary folks are buried.
- The famous “shoot-out” at the O.K. Corral
- Tombstone’s Historama – hear Vincent Price narrate this exciting multimedia history of Tombstone from the days of the Apache, Geronimo, to modern times.
- View buggies, saddles and fire equipment used in the 1880s
- The Epitaph – remember to pick up your free newspaper
- Streets of Tombstone Theater
- O.K. Corral 1880s Stables
- 1880s Blacksmith Shop
O.K. Corral Office Museum
- C.S. Fly’s Photographic Gallery and Boarding House
- C.S. Fly’s Photographic Studio
- Step into a Cowboy Bunkhouse
- See an old-timey hearse
- Visit a prostitute’s crib
- Rose Tree Museum – home of the World’s Largest Rose Tree and the home of Tombstone’s oldest original families
- Free time for shopping
- Stopping for pictures and history of the Saguaro Cactus
- Professional driver and motor coach transportation
- A local and knowledgeable tour guide
- Souvenir name tags
- All gratuities
- And much more.
- Lunch on your own – or bring a sack lunch with you.
- Bring a snack and bottle of water on the bus ride, too.
Rain or shine.
Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
This HOP includes a considerable amount of walking.
Some tours are not wheelchair accessible.
You can purchase this HOP when you register for Escapade.
To register by phone, call Escapees HOP Registration at (936) 329-6499
RV Parking - Extended stays for the HOPs
The cost of the HOP does not include parking fees, but we will be glad to help you with your extended stay. Upon registration for the Escapade, please let us know if you want to attend this HOP.
Note: Post-Escapade HOPs
Once on-site, and after you register for the Escapade, please “check-in” at the Club Booth in the Old Pueblo Hall and pick up your HOP name badge. The name badges are your ticket for the HOP.
HOP confirmation email
- Once registered, a HOP confirmation will be emailed to you. In the confirmation email, click on the Itinerary and event detail link. This link will have pertinent information, including the time to load the motorcoach, tour times, etc.
- Check your SPAM file if you do not see the confirmation email in your inbox.
- If you do not see it in the spam file, please log into your Escapees dashboard and see if we have your correct email address on file.
To change or correct any personal data on your dashboard, click on www.escapees.com and sign into your account
We highly suggest you protect your financial investment on this HOP by purchasing trip insurance.
If you or a family member has a pre-existing medical condition, consider purchasing trip cancellation or interruption insurance. Insurance can also help with covering unexpected illnesses or emergencies while on the trip. To learn more about or purchase Travel insurance, click on the Travel Guard/AIG image.
HOP Cancellation Policy
1 Business Day from Booking: Full Refund
More Than 90 Days to the event: 75 % Refund – from the full cost of the HOP
30 – 90 Days to the event: 25% Refund – from the full cost of the HOP
30 Days or Less to the event: No Refunds
NOTE: The below are for U.S. Land HOPs only.
If you travel with Escapees HOPs on cruises or special adventure HOPs, we will supply the covid tour guidelines.
Escapees RV Club Covid Policy – Escapees RV Club Covid Policy
To view upcoming HOPs
This HOP Facebook page:
To join our discussion forum
Escapees Events: Click this link to see the upcoming Escapees events: http://www.rvnetwork.com/forum/35-escapees-rv-club-events/
Escapees Club News: The HOPs or any Escapees RV Club information can be sent to you via Club News.
Stay informed with important club updates, advocacy issues and promotion items. If you would like to stay updated, go to: https://escapees.com/aboutus/club-benefits then click the sign-up button on the right side.