- This event has passed.
Best of Nashville 2022 HOP
June 24, 2022
Location: Nashville, TN
After a busy week at Escapade, enjoy a relaxing HOP!
Let us do the driving while you sit back, relax and enjoy!
HOPs are fun and exciting, especially when shared with your Escapees friends!
Board a luxury motorcoach and enjoy a leisurely ride into the city with a knowledgeable local tour guide. Enjoy scenic views of the beautiful countryside on the way.
Founded along the Cumberland River, in 1779, Nashville is known as the Capital of Country Music, with attractions such as the Grand Ole Opry, Ryman Auditorium, Country Music Hall of Fame and sites like the famous Music Row district and honky-tonks.
There are many historical attractions and old plantations. Learn about Nashville’s history while visiting these sites and iconic buildings.
The tour will visit places like the TV show The American Picker’s and Antique Archaeology, also stopping at the Marathon Museum, Jack Daniel’s, and Tennessee Legend Moonshine. You can sample moonshine for free, if you choose, at the Tennessee Legend Moonshine.
Don’t forget to bring your camera!
This package includes:
Highlights, stops and tours, including, but not limited to:
- Tour Country Music Hall of Fame
- Tour Country Music Hall of Fame Museum
- Tour Ryman Auditorium and backstage
- Tour Grand Ole Opry and backstage
Tour of Nashville – Lower Broadway, Legislative Plaza, Bicentennial Park, the Gulch, Music Row, Centennial Park, etc.
- Lunch on your own – Nashville’s largest rooftop. Thirty eateries and bars, including three performance stages.
Also included, and at no extra cost:
- Marathon Village and Museum
- Tennessee Legend Moonshine (Yep! Tasting is free.)
- Jack Daniel’s
- TVs famous The American Picker’s
- The Antique Archaeology
Also, included are:
- Souvenir HOP name badges
- Your HOP Hosts
- Professional motorcoach driver
- Professional, knowledgeable local tour guide
And much more!
Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
This HOP includes considerable walking that will be on uneven terrain.
*Special dietary requests cannot be accommodated.
Price for this HOP
You can purchase this HOP when you register for Escapade.
The cost of the HOP does not include parking fees.
- Once registered, a confirmation email will be sent to you regarding all the pertinent information. such as the tours and their times, etc.
- If you do not see it in your inbox, please, check your spam file.
- If you do not see it in the spam file, please log into your Escapees dashboard and see if we have your correct email address on file.
- To change or correct any personal data on your dashboard, click on escapees.com and sign into your account.
We highly suggest you protect your investment on this HOP by purchasing trip insurance.
If you or a family member has a pre-existing medical condition, consider purchasing trip cancellation or interruption insurance. Insurance can also help with covering unexpected illnesses or emergencies while on the trip.
To learn more about or purchase Travel insurance, click below.
1 Business Day from Booking: Full Refund
More Than 90 Days to the event: 75 % Refund – from the full cost of the HOP
30 – 90 Days to the event: 25% Refund – from the full cost of the HOP
30 Days or Less to the event: No Refunds
To view upcoming HOPs
To visit the HOP Facebook page:
To join our discussion forum
Escapees Events: Click this link to see the upcoming Escapees events: http://www.rvnetwork.com/forum/35-escapees-rv-club-events/
Escapees Club News: The HOPs or any Escapees RV Club information can be sent to you via Club News.
Stay informed with important club updates, advocacy issues and promotion items. If you would like to stay updated, go to: https://escapees.com/aboutus/club-benefits then click the sign-up button on the right side.
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the following:
- As an attendee, you assume all risk and danger relating to your personal property, RV, and attendance at the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event. In the event of loss or theft, no claim will be made upon Escapees, its volunteers, employees or agents.
- Volunteers may be directing and assisting you in your parking areas. However, it is the driver of the vehicle who is ultimately responsible for avoiding obstacles or dangerous situations and is solely responsible for any damage to one’s property or the property of others.
- As an attendee at this event, you are granting your permission to be filmed, videotaped, audiotaped or photographed, and granting to Escapees RV Club the full use of any such recordings or images without compensation.
- By registering, you will also receive occasional email notifications of future HOPs; however, you can opt-out of these notifications at any time.
- In addition to the above, you will be required during registration to agree that you will help provide a safe environment for everyone by complying with our health and safety rules, and to release Escapees from liability should you become ill during the event.
- By purchasing a ticket for this event, you are agreeing to all of the above including the Escapees Covid Policy
Escapees RV - COVID policy:
NOTE: The below are for U.S. Land HOPs only.
If you travel with Escapees HOPs on cruises or special adventure HOPs, we will supply the covid tour guidelines. If the covid policy changes, you will be notified.
The updated COVID Policy is as follows:
Attendees who have had COVID-19 within 5 days before attending the event are unfortunately not eligible to attend.
Registered attendees may receive a full refund of their registration fee by emailing a dated copy of a positive test result to the appropriate event host or email@example.com.
All attendees will be required to sign an Escapees Events Liability Waiver at the time of check-in.
For more information you can go to https://escapees.com/coronavirus
Recommended but Not Required
- We highly recommend all attendees be fully vaccinated and up to date with boosters.
- We highly recommend that attendees test for COVID-19 prior and during the event to reduce the unintentional spread of COVID-19.
- We highly recommend attendees wear masks any time they are indoors or are in close proximity to others.
- We highly recommend that attendees sanitize or wash their hands on a regular basis
- We highly recommend that attendees resist hugging (even though we terribly miss those hugs!) and bump elbows or fists versus shaking hands.
Please join the waitlist if this HOP sells out by completing the form below.
There are usually cancellations before the event date, so we will email you if a spot becomes available. At that time, you will have 48 hours to respond.
Note: please do not join the waitlist until the HOP is sold out. We will not receive entries before the HOP sells out.